Choosing plantation shutters for your conservatory is not only a more stylish option, but will also help add a sense of security and control like no other type of window covering can. And although they are often considered to be the more traditional choice, they are quickly making a trendy comeback.
In fact, conservatory shutters have become one of the most popular choices of window dressings as a result of the wide range of benefits that they offer;
– Unlike other fabric based options such as curtains and blinds, shutters will not sag or fade.
– Shutters are quicker and easier to clean and will keep their appearance for a longer period of time with little maintenance.
-Shutters don’t harbour dust the same way that curtains do and are therefore a better option for those who suffer from any dust related allergies.
-Shutters can be made to fit all window shapes including the most awkward ones as they are specially made to fit.
-Shutters make a room look more spacious and tidy and can even be mounted on tracking to be tidily slid away when not in use.
– Shutters come in a wide selection of colours and styles to suit both your individual taste and interior decor.
– As well providing the perfect window covering, plantation shutters can be used to create a partitioning in your conservatory as well as a more modern version of internal multi-folding doors.
– Shutters offer the perfect combination of light, ventilation and privacy, giving you complete control over how open or closed you would like them to appear to the outside world.
– Good quality shutters can add value to a home by making it look more visually appealing to potential buyers.
– In the same way that shutters add an additional layer of glazing to your conservatory when it’s cold, they can keep it cool when it’s warm.
– Shutters are easy to operate and are also available in a contemporary electronic option which will allows you to control them via the use of a remote control.
Discover the benefits of plantation conservatory shutters with a unique choice of superior quality, handcrafted shutters from Shutter Design. Our experts will design, supply and fit your shutters which are available in a wide range of colours and finishes. To arrange a free consultation or to find out more information contact us today or visit our website.